Playschool & Mother’s Morning Out
Our program is a community outreach ministry of Crossroads United Methodist Church that meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the school year from 9:00am – 1:00pm. Our program strives to provide a service to the community by insuring parents who enroll their child or children (ages 12 mos – 4 yrs) that they will receive excellent care while growing in independence and social development in a Christian environment.
We help our kids grow, learn and have fun! Utilizing a flexible schedule and focused centers, we guide children to learn everything from colors and ABCs to early math and literacy. Children also learn how to share, problem solve and handle disagreements through gentle guidance and direction. For our complete brochure, click here.
The Registration Fee for each child is $50.00. This fee is non-refundable and is due at the time of registration. Enrollment is not completed until the registration fee has been paid and the Registration Form received.
- $1000.00/year or $100.00/month for the first child attending in a family.
- $850.00/year or $85.00/month for each subsequent child in a family.
- $650.00/year or $65.00/month for one day a week
Our program relies solely on registration fees and tuition income for its operating expenses. Tuition may be paid in one of two ways:
- At the time of enrollment, parents can elect to pay tuition in full.
- At the time of enrollment, parents may choose to make monthly payments. The tuition will be paid in ten monthly installments – from August to May. Tuition is due by the second school day of each month beginning August 2019.
- Because our operating expenses continue whether or not your child is present, payment is due even if your child is sick or out of town, etc.
Registration is now open for the 2019-2020 school year.
Please download our registration forms, SAVE them to your computer, complete them and then bring them in or email them to Kids@PerryCrossroads.org . We look forward to meeting and serving your family.
If you have any questions about our program, please feel free to contact Kim Augsburger@ 478-293-3592.